Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The end of an era...

Last night was the final night of my final class at Carey. It was a bittersweet night. I was glad to be done, but at the same time I was sad to be at the end of a road I've traveled for so long. I didn't get melancholy when I finished my undergrad because I knew I was returning for post-bacc and master's work. This time, it's real. And real is scary.

I'm excited and terrfied. I can't wait to get started, but jumping into the unknown is frightening. I'll feel a lot better once I get settled and get started. Leaving is the hardest part.

I've never been good at goodbyes, and I guess I never will be.

1 comments:

chasingzebras said...

You really should do the monthly thing!!! That would be a great way to relax after tests and it's not THAT time consuming - just 1 hour. Y'all will have tests about every 2-3 weeks, so it would work out great. Also, remember to sleep once classes start. Sounds crazy, but I was averaging 4 hours at one point. Studying was SO inefficient because I was SO tired.