Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Buddy List!

The buddy list came out today - it was our first chance to actually get a complete class roster to look at, see where everyone was from, and find out who our M2 buddy was. It's one step closer to August 4th!

Of course, being the overachiever that I am, I already "aggravated" my buddy. Hopefully she's on a nice vacation somewhere, celebrating finishing M1 year, and won't be bothered by my trivial email for a couple weeks, ha. I just got so excited with the new info that I couldn't help myself from dropping an email.

Watching the Dancing with the Stars finale and hoping Shawn Johnson wins, although the sexy French guy is pretty amazing too. I miss my gymnastics days so much. Shawn is just so cute! Her artistry reminds me a lot of myself in gymnastics years ago (of course I wasn't that good... haha).

I finished my read-through of Lippincott's Biochem today. Yay! Probably didn't learn much, but it didn't hurt at all. I can't believe I've only got 7 days left of work. Ready or not, here it comes...

1 comments:

R said...

Don't feel like you're bothering your buddy! I'm sure the M1s (now M2s!) are full of advice and are ready to share! I contacted my M2 buddy the day the list came out, so don't feel bad!