Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Moving van...

The moving van will be here tomorrow - we will pull out Friday morning early. Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel and dry weather. Moving in the rain seriously stinks!

Got some more correspondence from school - the hard copies of the VA stuff (must call them Monday and set something up to go in and get my fingerprints done), summer reading, and all the health insurance info. I'll be sorting through the rest of it over the weekend after the move.

STEP scores come out for the M3's tomorrow... all of you are in my prayers and I just know you are going to do wonderfully! Hard to believe we will be there in just two short years....

2 comments:

frylime said...

thanks for all the thoughts, they are much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

It is done! I took the test.I feel waves of conflicting emotions:did I do well or did I fail ? I have to wait 4 weeks for the results.How did you deal with the waiting period ?