Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another week filled with sleep and (less) productivity.

Monday I got my final shot! Sent off all my paperwork to the Registrar, and Mrs. V confirmed it has arrived and I've been cleared with their department to register :)

Yesterday I went and bought new glasses... went ahead and got two pair since I found two that were fairly reasonable. I don't wear my glasses all that much, but I only buy them every 5 years or so, which makes it a decent investment. I like both pairs enough that I certainly CAN wear them if I need to.

Also finished up the rest of the loan paperwork and sent it in. It hasn't gotten to Jackson yet, but it went a day or two later than the health forms. Should be there within the next day or so.

Today I started cleaning out clothes and drawers of junk to begin the packing process. How one can accumulate so much junk in such a short period of time I'll never know. Thankfully I know someone who's very interested in my undergrad and will love the stack of t-shirts I rescued from the dresser... And I have a 13 year old cousin who is just about my size (go ahead, make the snide remarks... I can't help it i'm one inch away from actually being a little person) and will love all the clothes I'm getting rid of. I wish I would've had an older cousin passing stuff to me!

Tomorrow I'll get prescriptions written for a year and Mom'll be here to help me stay on task a little better with the packing. I'm pretty much a 6 week old Cocker Spaniel puppy in regards to my attention span with this. Thankfully, there's not much to do. We should be able to have an enjoyable 4th, packing aside :)

33 days and counting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes ! the test date is coming.I am getting a bit nervous.I am close to being ready.