Thursday, April 16, 2009

Six months ago...

Six months ago, I was accepted to medical school. What a blessed, happy, exhilarating (yet sleepless) day that was.

Less than four months from now, classes will begin. Sometimes it feels like it's been forever, sometimes I wonder where the time went. Everyday seems to rush by a little faster.

Parts of me are beyond ready (110 days!), and parts of me, I worry, never will be. I'm just grateful that God and I are in this together - and He will carry me through the anxiety.

I'm really excited about catching up with some people at the luncheon. Everyone better be there!

1 comments:

frylime said...

ha, once you're in school sometimes you wish it could all stop so you can catch your breath. enjoy your summer, time really flies by so quickly once you're in the thick of things.