Monday, April 13, 2009

Incoming student luncheon

So, we're having this incoming student luncheon thing on April 28th. I'm really hoping I can make arrangements to go - seems like it will be fun (plus it's always good to meet people). This is the closest thing to a "second look" that we have, and although I don't need a "second look", I haven't been up in a while - might be nice :)

We'll see how that comes together. For now, it's back to the drudgery of work. Ordered Lipincott's so that I can start doing some reading for biochem as it will probably be my most hated subject.

Hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend. I'm actually going to skip class tonight (first time of the trimester). Didn't get much sleep last night due to the bad weather, and we have four class presentations scheduled for tonight, which means it will last til ten. I just don't have a ten oclock evening in me!

1 comments:

TheMitt said...

Yeah, it looks like fun. Hope you can make it!