Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moore's Anatomy...

I've begun my journey of pre-studying into an unknown world. Let's face it, most of Moore's page by page seems to be Latin, German, or any other language I don't know at this point. It's sort of frightening. At the same time, I've been surprised at how much I've picked up in a short time and feel as though this whole med school thing might work out after all :).

As of now, my opinion is that Moore's BlueBoxes >>>> any other page of the book. Blue boxes are amazing!

I'll keep reading, and keep absorbing about 0.0001%. I figure that's one ten-thousandth more than I knew before. And maybe, just maybe, I'll recognize something I hear on the first day.

2 comments:

R said...

Hey.. I think you are reading the old edition of Moore's book! The one with the pink boxes is the newest edition! But more power to you for studying so early!

R said...

Hey.. so I'm wondering if you are studying a book that we don't use. We do use Moore's book, but that book is the Rapid Review Gross Anatomy book and it is pretty small. I think the newest edition is the 2nd. Not sure if you are studying another subject?!