Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting involved...

Sometimes I feel as though I'm missing out because I'm not yet in the Jackson area. Ms. Kim sends emails all the time with things to do... and I'd love to be a part. This job stuff is for the birds!

I'm so glad I'll be able to make it up for the luncheon. Praying the financial aid stuff gets here in the next few days, I'd like to be able to bring it all back Tuesday in case I have questions (I could run by and talk to them about it). This will probably be my last trip to Jackson before move-in, unless something necessary comes up. Of course it'll be a lot easier to get up there when the 8-5 is over.

Headed to the coast this weekend for a short family time. Dad and I are just gonna ride together. I'll be back on Sunday, but I'll have to miss church. I bet my Sunday school class is wondering where I am...

As far as work goes, my last day is May 29th. I have three award ceremonies to cover this year that will each give me a little comp time.. but next Tuesday is my last planned day off.

101 days to go. Ready or not... It's getting closer and closer.

0 comments: