Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Week... three?

The days are already starting to blur. Today we started small group bible study, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of my favorite parts of the week. Dr H is wonderful (kudos to the M2's and up who recommended the study).

Biochem is still biochem, but this block is better. It makes more sense and I'm a lot happier with the professor.

I still like learning Gross and Developmental Anat... the tests are going to be heck, but Rohen's and the Moore book are my second bibles these days. So far, I'm doing better at identifying the structures than identifying what they do. Ah. It'll come :)

Ummm... other than that, yeah, life's pretty much study study study. I will NOT get discouraged. God brought me here and He will bring me through it. Every day I wake up, I'm thankful for the opportunity I have - to whine, moan, complain, and spend entirely too much time studying.

Thank you, God. I can't wait to serve you as a physician :)

1 comments:

TheMitt said...

Great attitude! Already three weeks down. Craziness. Orientation was just yesterday!