Sunday, August 2, 2009

Favorites, new and old..

Jackson isn't so bad. For example, there's a NY&Co and Victoria's Secret almost within walking distance from my house. Then there's this fabulous restaurant called the "Corner Bakery" that I could eat three meals a day at.

I can't believe school starts on Tuesday. It's absolutely insane to watch your dreams come true in front of your eyes. Meeting up with my M2 buddy for dinner tomorrow night, which should be a good nerve-stabilizer the night before orientation begins.

On a sour note, the internet on my cellular device has decided not to work this weekend. I probably need to do a "tower update" for the new area... I have to do them every year or so, but always forget to write down the instructions. I emailed CellSouth (hate going there when it isn't necessary), but it's Sunday, soo....

I think I'll try to find the mall tomorrow avoiding I-55. Good times.

Oh yeah, and for those of you following: Med school starts in 41 hours.

3 comments:

TheMitt said...

Yeah! Bring it on, med school. We're ready.

frylime said...

fun! enjoy your last few days of nothingness!

Laura said...

You shoud have. I try to meet as many people as possible, but I discovered that I already know half of your class. Tall will get to see a lo of me.