Saturday, August 29, 2009

I live for the weekend...

This morning we had our Gross Practice Practical. It went really well - I was quite pleased. I need a little more work on my identifying nerves vs arteries, but the rest was good to go.

After lab, I went to try out Berry Berry Good Yogurt. Best idea ever. Best place ever. I'm hooked.

Fat free, sugar free, low calorie - guilt free. 12 flavors and you build your own. My choice today was cheesecake with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries :):)

It's been a great day. Time to study biochem.

1 comments:

Ewok said...

1. you must tell me where this yogurt place is STAT.

2. The key to nerves vs. arteries is feel. When you stretch them over your finger, the nerves feel like fishing line, and the arteries are a little more like rubber bands. Don't stretch them too much. If you break it in a practical they get tempermental.

Good luck with gross!