Thursday, October 20, 2011

Can you show me just how far the east is from the west?

Blog title is from one of my favorite songs these days, but also serves well for the new area of Psych. 7East is indeed an entirely different world than 7West, and I love it. Dr. N is great, our resident rocks, and the best part is the half-days. And the best friend factor. :)

Wednesday we took a field trip to the State Hospital. I must say, it was a lot less restrictive/more "welcoming" than I expected. I think it was an important part of the rotation, because I'd be a lot more apt to recommend it to a patient now than I was before. And the grounds are beautiful - no wonder back in "the day" the docs that worked there lived there as well. The geese tho, the geese were loud.

Pretty sure I've made this statement before, but if I haven't, I've officially decided psych isn't for me. It requires waaaay too much questioning of your own sanity and is heart-wrenching to me. Two more weeks and then....

PEDS! :) <3

0 comments: