Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"I like my money where I can see it... hanging in my closet" - Carrie, SATC

I promised I'd update with a non-medical school/fun post eventually, so here goes the epic weekend:

Friday night - Grey's Anatomy, Girls' Night In, and out and out forgetting that school ever existed
Saturday- Starkville! First "live" football game... and it was way too much fun. Melissa thinks she might even turn me into a State fan. Eh, I don't see that one coming any time soon - but I did cheer for them and get excited when they beat the pants off Georgia. My football fandom goes as such: Ole Miss>Mississippi Teams>Bama/Florida>All Other SEC>The rest of the country...
Sunday - church, football (Saints... what more can I say. Don't break our hearts this season boys... it takes an offense AND a defense).
Monday - had a freaking mandatory TBL (team based learning, or more affectionately known as total BS and lies) that was extraordinarily painful, followed by keifer's and writing of test challenges.
Today - it's off to Renaissance with M and N for lots and lots of retail therapy, good food, and laughs.

It's a very happy time in my life. Welcome to it :)

1 comments:

Mel said...

I'm pretty sure that was the best weekend ever. Just sayin. Y'all are pretty much the most amazing girls I've ever known. As for football... nobody's perfect. But I'll accept you anyway. Oh, and can't wait til tomorrow night either! :)