Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A new background for a new season...

I decided the black flowers were a little dark when there was nothing but sunshine ahead and temperatures in the 90's for months to come! I found aqua poppy designs through a fellow blogger, and they are absolutely amazing. There's a link right on the top left of my page if you're interested in a new beautiful background for your blog.

In other news, the rest of my loan has been approved! I'm all ready to go, financially at least. The same day I got the final loan paperwork I also got my final apartment paperwork. I'll be checking in July 17th... One month to go.

Being unemployed is interesting. I've been able to completely mess up my sleep schedule, as well as spend time with all the people who matter most. I'd like to say I'm cherishing every moment. I'm working out less and eating more... all in a day's "not work", I suppose. I'm going to get back on the wagon soon. I'm taking a little time to learn to relax and let go... I think it's one of the most important lessons of all.

My PCP was booked for "well consults" through the end of the month, which has put my health paperwork in jeopardy to be on time. Thankfully, formally mentioned Dr. F is going to step in and save the day. It's not like I never go to the doctor - I've probably had several physicals already this year. I just need an up to date one. Hopefully I'll get that taken care of either Friday, Monday or Tuesday while I'm home for Father's Day. Shots are almost done... one more at the end of the month and possibly a pneumonia vaccine (I think it's due this year... and It's really worked for me).

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week thus far! Drop me a line :)

0 comments: