Sunday, June 28, 2009

Furniture, shots, and stamps, oh my!

Saturday was our fun trip to Miskelly's. I found a very cool chair-and-a-half that doubles as a twin sleeper... so I get to keep my couch (which sleeps WONDERFULLY) and have places for two people to stay in the living room. I'm getting them to price out an ottoman... I really like it (it's a La-Z-Boy and they would custom cover it in a really cool pattern that would blend with all the furniture). We'll see how much it is and then go from there.

We went by the apartment on our way to the furniture store - it was my first time to go since I know what unit I'll be in and I absolutely LOVE the location - couldn't ask for a better one!

Saturday morning I mailed off the rest of my health forms. Saturday when we got home from Jackson I had a horrible migraine (one of the worst in a while) so I pretty much went straight to bed. When I got up in the middle of the night to eat, I checked my email and found an update from Mrs. Virginia regarding orientation, our email address, and portal log-on info. I was able to check all my loan/scholarship stuff there and I will be mailing the rest of the paperwork out in the morning.

This week I'll be going to get my final shots, my last doctor's appt with my pulmonologist here (I will have a new one in Jackson), and order my glasses. This upcoming weekend, the packing begins!

Hope everyone is doing great. I'm not ready yet, but I'm getting there :)

36 days to go!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post reminded me that I need to buy a coffee table.