Friday, June 4, 2010

There's no place like home...

After a few weeks of traveling and catching up with family and old friends, I'm finally "home" again in the big city. It was a lovely time away but more than time to return. I missed M & N more than I thought possible... those med school friendships really are all they're cracked up to be ;) So after lunch and dinner with them yesterday and mom's help cleaning and getting the house pulled together, it appears I'm ready for a fun filled weekend and the most amazing job ever starting Tuesday.
Orientation is Monday, and thanks to inside sources (ie: all my friends who've already started their jobs) it definitely will not be considered part of the "amazing".. at least the general orientation in the morning. Apparently the videos are worse than the ones the VA shows. That doesn't seem possible, but I trust these people... ha. Peds orientation might not be too bad. But I'm looking forward to Tuesday morning and a high census. Bring on the babies!!!

0 comments: