Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gross is OVER!!!

Gross Anatomy is OVERRRRR! And barring some absolute disaster, I passed :) The NBME shelf went waaaay better than our typical tests. Much more to the point, straightforward. Head & Neck final block in gross was brutal. Those scores we don't want back.. ever.

A few other scores started rolling in today, phys went better than I expected, and I did awesome on Developmental (from Monday morning). The ones I'm still waiting on will be the worst, so I'll just keep waiting.

Enough about school though - tonight's going to be SO much fun! There are lab coats, dissectors, and lots of other random gross memorabilia to be burned. It's hard to believe we're here, seems like just yesterday we were planning this party and unsure if any of us would still be alive/in med school to attend it!!!

Brain vacation starts NOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job.Are you done with classes ?

tinyletters said...

Congrats