Saturday, December 5, 2009

The final countdown...

Thursday and Friday were interesting... All of the tests so far have been, for lack of better terminology, hell. They went alright, but nothing like I was hoping for. Phys especially was just super tricky. I've heard it's our current teacher. We'll see next semester I guess. That one was kind of a punt anyway, since we've got months of that class to go. Studied my butt off for Histo, and then it was pretty awful as well... ugh.

Praying that luck changes for Monday's Gross & Development (FINAL block!!). I've got a lot more studying to do before Monday, but I'm getting there. It's amazing how little you can know a week before and cram into your brain.. Of course, this leads to massive dumping of information after the tests, but it's survival skills at this point...

National Boards for Gross & Developmental are Wednesday. Don't wanna talk about that, yet. Must get through Monday first.

On that note, I should get back to studying. Needed a sanity break.. but the cranial nerves are calling.

I heard it said a few days ago that this was the worst week and a half of medical school. I believe it.

0 comments: