Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Praising God for small miracles..

I genuinely was afraid I'd failed my biochem test yesterday, but ended up doing very well :) Genetics is still up in the air, I'm sure he's trying to figure out how many points to curve (30...40...50... there were def some ppl in our class who didn't study at all).

After that, we did hand dissection. It was our first shot at skinning which was a nightmare. We started at three and left at 530, just as frustrated as ever. Not the idea for today. We're supposed to start at one but our 11 oclock lecture was cancelled, so I'm forgoing small group bible study in order to get that dissection started. I'd ideally like to get home early, but even "on time" would be okay. I was exhausted after the test yesterday and didn't get much if any studying done last night.

God, hold me. Give me strength when I have none - to finish this dissection and begin to hammer all the gross concepts into my head. It's going to be a long few days.

This is what everyone warns you about - being chronically exhausted. Blah. All I want to do is sleep - the one thing I CAN'T do. :(

Just a few more days and three more tests to go until I can breathe again.

0 comments: