Thursday, March 12, 2009

More of the same...

Things are status quo here... moving along a little at the time. 144 days to go. Sometimes it seems extremely soon, other times it still seems like forever.

Next week is the priority deadline for all our financial aid stuff and hopefully they'll start putting our packages together. I'm ready for some concrete information about where all the $$ is going to come from. In the meantime, I'm relying on God for patience to help me get through this transition time.

For the fourth year med students, next week is that amazingly special week when the big "Match" happens. Hard to believe that four years from now, I'll be in that place. How very exciting! :) Best of luck to everyone waiting to match, and my prayers that you all end up at your first choices.

For a lot of us, next week is that amazingly special week known as "Spring Break". This is what I am looking forward to. Three days of sleeping in, staying up late, and worrying about as little as possible. Because those days are coming to an end.

1 comments:

TheMitt said...

Thanks for always keeping me updated on how many days we have left :-) I don't think there's anything wrong with a little pre-studying. If you like school, it's like an appetizer. Just don't ruin your appetite, haha.