Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who is that? Who is that that said they were going to beat my Saints?

Let's see... another week of fun has passed. The weekend was epic. Slumber partying was tooo much fun. We definitely acted like 6th graders, listening to 90's music and giggling and doing all the normal 6th grade-ish activities. We did manage to fit a little (ok, a good bit) of Histology in there... and get to bed at a (somewhat) decent hour of about 2.

Sunday morning, RA and I went for our first run together preparing for the upcoming 5K this weekend. I slowed her down a little bit, but she wouldn't admit it. Looking forward to the run. It was REALLY cold Sunday morning, but considering the forecast for Saturday, I'm kind of glad we "practiced" in that. Did 2 miles at M's house on 4 hours of sleep. Good times. Then we went to church, came home, studied some more... and Superbowled!

My Saints won the Superbowl, and there's been over a foot of snow in DC. Hell has frozen over. The game was AMAZING. The weekend was AMAZING. The test was.... but the weekend was worth it. And it wouldn't have helped at all to study any more. Somebody in a certain dept just hates us. So, oh well. P=MD. And I'm thinking I POSSSIBLY passed it. But I really don't care. Sometimes a mental vacation (and mini real vacation) is totally worth it.

The rest of the week has been fine - Monday night I went to bed at 8 to make up for the total of 8 hours of sleep I got this weekend. And since then it's been pretty low key. Hanging in there, pushing forward, and really, really excited about my first race on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assumed you were a colts fan !!!!

Fizzlemed said...

3 Cheers for P=M.D. And BOO to you and frylime rooting for the Saints. Ew! :)