Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let go and let God...

It's been an interesting week around here. The tests this week were rough - I'm pretty sure phys went as expected, but the histology was just a total mess. Thankfully (or sadly?) most everyone seemed to feel that way... so perhaps it wasn't quite as bad as we're all expecting.

Tomorrow is the NBME Histology & Cell Biology. Shouldn't be nearly as bad as a normal histology test, but it sure wouldve been nice to actually have been taught the cell biology stuff that we needed (Thank you, biochem, for teaching most of it). Wednesday we've got a Genetics final, next week is phys phys phys (respiratory, comprehensive, and NBME)... then Spring Break! Looking forward to a few days off before Neuro starts.

In other news, there have been some exciting developments in my professional/career future, and I can't wait to share them all... but it'll have to wait until everything's ironed out and I've got the details. God is good, ALL the time... His presence has been felt more in the last week and a half than in a very long time... and I love being in love with Him!

Quote of the week: "The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not sustain you" - in my excitement and anticipation, as well as in my moments of exhaustion, I think on these things. To God be the glory!

1 comments:

Mel said...

I love your quote of the week. It's hard to remember that sometimes, especially when things get hard but I know it's true. And it's so uplifting to be reminded that God is with us through it all. If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it. :) Love ya!