Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stuff in My White Coat: Part I

I cleaned out my coat to wash it this afternoon, and just for fun I thought I'd share my findings:



Included but not limited to: Critical Care Meds FastSheet, Antibiotic Coverage Guide, "The Maxwell", a penlight, "The Dinosaur" (reflex hammer and child distractor extraordinaire), my badge, my pediscope, two advil, some plastic tape (the only kind of "bandaid" your two year old can't get off faster than you get out of the office), a green pen, a black pen, a lapel pin.... keep diggin. I'm sure I've got what you need in there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I have just about all of this, too...except I have a giraffe, who frequently takes naps in my pocket so I can get him back from little hands! I actually still have my Maxwells even though it doesn't help much in peds...it has several valuable notes in it! :-)