Friday, November 4, 2011

Psych is OVER!

My time in the psych ward is officially over. Yes, I felt halfway like a patient at the end. LOL. Six weeks is a LONG time to deal with inpatient psych, and I definitely ruled out the specialty fairly early - hard to believe, but it's much more exhausting (to me) to hear about your emotional problems than your physical ones.

Yesterday was the CSA exam... I felt better about it, think I'm beginning to numb to the "oh shit" of it. Today was the board, which was fine... just another board... is it just me or does it seem like the question stems get longer each time??

Tonight I'm headed to Mistletoe to do some crazy shopping for my nephew for Christmas and hopefully find myself a few cute pair of earrings for my next few months on PEDS! Tomorrow, I've got a massage scheduled.. and Sunday I may go see a matinee all by myself. This is a relax/recharge weekend. I'm so excited about finally officially being a part of the dept of peds until February 5, and I can't wait to go to work on Monday! (Such a change from the last few months...)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I love that your goal was to find EARRINGS for your peds rotations! :-)