Sunday, December 11, 2011

General Peds

I'm having so much fun doing what I love every day, even when I'm tired at the end of it (and can't shake the runny nose/asthma cough/overall blah from Thanksgiving). I'm pretty sure I've run into the "peds crud". Even if it lasts for the next 2 years, I'm still in love with my chosen profession.

Soaking up every day, every wheeze, cough and cry. Learning as much as I can. Enjoying working with my team. And wishing it didn't have to end so soon!

In other news, I've finished Sam's very special Christmas present. I can't wait to spend the holidays with that little bugger this year! It's even more magical than usual having a little one around :)

I'm going to venture out and do a little shopping on my day off today. Hopefully I won't hurt anyone in the process.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll get sick much less often...about midway through your second year! Intern year, especially in the ER, you just get sick. So glad you're loving peds! You know when you know!