Saturday, September 24, 2011

A new era... and the Psych Sorting Hat

A new rotation ushers in a much-needed blog overhaul. Hope y'all like it!

In other news, I've officially requested my first LOR and unofficially set a date for Step II CS (thanks to my awesome best friend who is determined that we can go together). Time is going by so fast! I can't believe how quickly this year is flying... and how much there is left to learn/do before those two little letters are at the end of my name.

Still a little nervous about starting psych, simply due to the unknowns that go with it. This whole picking out of a hat for your rotations.... I'd rather let the hat pick for me.

PS, psych sorting hat, I'm Slytherin with a side of Gryffindor. I'm pretty sure it's Ravenclaw that would be designed for Consults.... ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! You are so funny. I'm not on wards in the traditional sense...we don't do wards 3rd year. But I will be around as I'm on Heme/onc and essentially private service, so I'll definitely be seeing you. My strongest feelings were about surgery and gyn...no WAY!