Thursday, May 20, 2010

The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand.. with no bottom (OK, so it's a diet coke)

Hello everyone! Checking in on the other side of a nice, relaxing vacation to the beach. It was definitely a blessing to catch up with the family and spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of normal life. It was very laid back, we didn't do a whole lot of anything - but just what I needed.

Friday night, or the "M1 'graduation' party" at P's was a blast. M and I didn't stay too late, and from what I've heard, a lot of others followed suit. After a long year we were all just exhausted. But it was a fun evening. Thanks P for the awesome food and location!!

I did a very good job of not checking grades, email, etc for most of vacation - but I did log into MYU today. It seems as though Neuro grades are up a little early (boards are back already?? Maybe my neuro grade should be my histo grade..ha) but I'm tentatively VERY excited with what I accomplished this semester.

Thanks, God, for a wonderful week of family. Keep M & N safe as they travel and help them have an AMAZING time on their vacation :):):)

0 comments: