Sunday, April 15, 2012

Losses and New Beginnings...

It was a wonderful week when I brought LilaGrace home. Unfortunately after about five days, she started acting funny - like something was just really wrong. She was born with a soft spot in her head that we didn't know if it would close or not, but the vets all said just to keep a close watch on it. Long story short,she ended up with hydrocephalus progressed rapidly and her intracranial pressure was so high she had something of a constant really bad headache.

It was the saddest day ever when I had to put her down. But the most humane thing that could be done.
Immediately I knew to heal I needed another baby. I called the breeder and after crying together for a bit she told me there was a brandnew litter and I was of course to have pick of it.


Today I went and made my pick:

Elli Kate, mommy loves you already! Can't wait to get you home in about 5 weeks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Microsoft introduced Microsoft Microsoft Office 2010 Download Office 2010 Professional late last month between considerable excitement. Not like past messages on the work productivity software, which will aimed at brand-new gear boasting, the foremost alterations in Office environment 2004 they are under a engine. Assist for XML-based small business systems and also Net companies plus completely new digital camera rights supervision characteristics are positioned Office 2010 Download to turn Office environment in to a wide-ranging foundation pertaining to a lot more important company information. Download Office 2010