Monday, August 9, 2010

M2 excitement/terror

The last week of summer has arrived, and with it, anxiety and excitement at beginning M2 year. I'm determined to make this one better than the last - I think the schedule will have a lot to do with making that happen. And there'll be lots of PIG fun as well. But looming over everything is that great big nasty four letter word that will take over my holidays and summer - STEP.

I had full intentions of studying/reviewing a LOT this summer. Thankfully, my summer job was way too fun and I just didn't have time. I may kick myself in May, but for now I think that was a good thing. I'm not burned out already - I've got a little bit of initiative (not much) going into next week.

Thank God for amazing friends and people who understand this brain war when no one else does. It's a masochistic kind of excitement... no one in their right mind would want another year of this. Good news - none of us are in our right minds.

Happy new school year, everyone!

0 comments: