Monday, April 26, 2010

Praise God from whom all blessings flow..

The mother of all test blocks is over. I didn't know how I'd survive 6 in one day, but I did. Just barely, at times. There were moments I thought would bring tears - specifically between the practical and written in neuro. It was THE worst practical I've ever taken in my life - because it wasn't really a practical. It was more of a "here's a structure.... think about what it does... think about the cell bodies of origin... now answer some obscure question 1o steps removed from all of this in one minute and thirty seconds". But it's over!!!!!!!!!!! And tonight is SOOO fun. Lots of weekend-ish ness.

Histology is over for good. Today was the last of those, and I would like to open up the balcony door and shout very loudly. Here's a toast - to the end of Histology, the longest and most annoying class in the history of medical school.

Time to go back to playing and rejecting all reality until 1 pm tomorrow when I have to suit up and show up for case study.

Is it summer yet? Sure feels like it..

0 comments: