Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Missed my weekly update - and although I don't really have time to sit down and write out everything this week, I figured I should, for the sake of keeping things in order, at least make a few notes...

Weekend: Useless. Was supposed to be having fun with the girls, instead, fought off a stomach bug
This week: Study central. Six tests next Monday. You read that correctly, SIX. Now granted some of them are tiny in weight, but it's still six. A number nightmare. And another reason why I can't hang out here long....

In other news, L is making small steps to recovery every day. For this, I thank God. Lord, hold us close as we struggle to find the energy and will to continue, to push through and make it past this last HUGE test block. Get us to next Monday night... there, I will find fun and relaxation.

1 comments:

Roberdeau said...

Isn't it neat to know that 120 someodd students are going through the same thing as you right now? I never had that in undergrad, but I'm glad to know my "misery" (fortunately, most of it isn't that..) is shared.
Keep truckin'!