Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love Peds people..

It's been a good week, all things considering. The tests: 8 in 10 days - start tomorrow. NOT excited.

However, we had Peds Career Development today. I talked with Dr. P after and told her I wanted to come spend some time with them. She got me in touch with the NICU docs (already, jeez she works fast!) and I have several days in Oct- November that I'm going to go "play".

In addition, she recommended me for the summer research program and said there was a great chance I could do that in the NICU too.

Maybe this day in, day out struggle really is worth it....
I can't wait to be the babydoc.

(On that note, go vote xbox.childrensmiraclenetwork.org for our kids a new playroom!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep working hard !!! you are my source of inspiration