Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Apartment Shopping!

And so it begins.... tomorrow I head to Jackson to begin searching for a new home.

There's so much to do before July... but it seems like so much that can't be done yet. I hate waiting til the last minute. Since the class is chosen throughout the whole year though, they don't start sending out a lot of things until summer.

I'm ready to be prepared for the next step - although I know there's no real way to be completely prepared, each movement forward helps me settle into a new routine and a new world.

During this trip, I'm planning on finding a place to live and getting some information about health insurance and financial aid. We'll see how much is actually accomplished.

Then there's always Christmas shopping at Dogwood Festival! :)

0 comments: