Sunday, October 19, 2008

Getting accepted....

The process to medical school acceptance was a long road filled with trials and tribulations. After an unsuccessful first year application, I improved each aspect and reapplied as early as possible.



My first interview of the season was on 9/11 at University of Mississippi School of Medicine. This was indeed my first choice. Other interviews came and went, and I (im)patiently waited on the magic acceptance release day of October 16, 2008 for a verdict.



At 12:34 AM on October 16, my inbox lit up with a "Congratulations" email from the Dean of Admissions at UMC.... and my life has been a whirlwind ever since.



Follow this blog as I prepare to start medical school in August of '09 and work through each day of training to become part of the next generation of American physicians.

0 comments: