Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Buenas dias senorita, my siestas are getting shorter and shorter." - Jose, Tropical Serenade

A bit of a different quote this time - direct from Walt Disney World's Tropical Serenade (formerly known as the Tiki Room). Jump start to the exciting parts of the last month that can finally all be blogged:

1 - My sister and brother in law are expecting! I'm finally going to be an aunt in July!! As you can tell, I'm not excited AT ALL about this prospect.

2 - Another really good friend from college is also expecting, due in late April. Babies everywhere... I can't wait.

3 - Walt Disney World will be happening at the end of May/early June with my best med school buddies as we celebrate the end of an era/error (the culmination of two CRAZY years) and have some fun before wards start.

4 - Christmas, of course. I love spending time with my family :)

It continues to be a wild ride. I have set a date for the fourletterword - May 23. The only thing getting me there is what's coming after.... Disney, M3, and baby. In comes the quote of the title - my siestas must get shorter and shorter, and my study hours longer and longer. As usual, there's only One who can get me through the next few months. I rely fully and honestly on His grace, assurance, and comfort.

0 comments: